1.How do you determine shipping cost?
- I do not set the shipping price, it is set through the USPS. When placing an order and choosing shipping the following will apply – ALL Packages come with tracking – If the package shows it was delivered, I am not responsible for replacing the package.
2. How long will my order take to ship?
- If you custom order one of my products, the time to ship will vary on my current customer load. The maximum time any order should take is 3-4 weeks if I am really busy, but the average time is a few days to a week. If it will take longer than a week, I will notify you and give you an estimate of when it should be ready to ship.
4. How do I know when my package is shipped?
- You will get an Email when your order has shipped.
5. What are your work hours?
- You may place an order at any time. I work another full time job Monday-Friday so my work hours on orders vary around that.
6. Where are you located?
- I am located in Ephrata, PA
7. What is a good time to call you if need be?
- My time zone is Eastern, Please keep this in mind when you call. The best time to reach me is between 6-9pm Monday-Friday and 11am-7pm on the weekends. If I am not available to take your call, please leave me a message, I will get back to you. You can also email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.